This role is responsible for creation of marketing / advertising materials, such as product labels, documents or brochures, that provide information about a company’s offerings
- Conceptualize and produce online and offline collateral for marketing and sales, including original campaigns, direct mail, brochures, print and banner ads, product sheets, PowerPoint presentations and more.
- Work closely with clients and/or project management teams to understand the client’s business needs.
- Formulate forward-thinking concepts and render designs for multimedia campaigns while always elevating our client’s brand
- Responsible for the design and production of a diverse range of graphic, print, and digital media collateral to support client needs.
- Develop comprehensive multimedia campaigns.
- Identify fresh and innovative design solutions that push the boundaries of the client brand and explore more effective formats and/or media channels.
- Ensure that all work produced is to a suitably high standards and within brand guidelines and specifications.
- Responsible for ensuring brand consistency while offering a fresh approach to design, artwork, digital and print output.
- Provide effective visual solutions by leading the execution of client creative requests and creative projects.
- Works independently and carry client brand ethic, integrity and requirements downstream from the client into the greater team.
- Assumes responsibility and takes the lead on more complex creative design projects/assignments
- Creative professional with a minimum of 5 years experience in designing and producing marketing collaterals.
- Excellent skills in Adobe designing softwares
- Must be highly proficient/expert in Adobe CC
- Must have excellent workflow management and stakeholder communication skills.
- Highly experienced in working within strict brand guidelines, social, digital, and print with experience in motion a bonus
- Responds to feedback positively. Will work as part of an agile team, must have a curious mind unafraid to ask important questions on the brief when needed.
- Able to ask unscripted strategic and logical questions to elicit a full understanding of client needs
- Ability to analyze issues and make decisions for the greater good
- Ability to work independently and with a team to achieve business objectives
- Strong project management skills in a fast-paced environment with multiple, changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent networker & Strong team player
- Can do attitude and an ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, client focused and proactive