This is a Project Assignment set up for a permanent role.
• Overall management of the operations and construction activities at project site from project
awarding to turnover.
• Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities (operating strategies, plans, or
procedures) to meet deadlines.
• Prepare and oversee the project budget. Ensure operating expenses are monitored and
• Provide technical or resource requirements for development of site projects. Estimate
• quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility and
• Provide technical advice to industrial or managerial personnel regarding design,
construction, or program modifications or structural repairs.
• Conducts construction inspection and review the integrity of the structure and recommends
corrective action to avoid cumulative effect of such deviation and recover delay to finish the
task in time.
• Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computer
• Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations or establish reference points,
grades, or elevations to guide construction.
• Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, or other
topographical or geologic data.
• Risk Management & Compliance
• Direct engineering activities ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, or other
• Obtain the appropriate permits and licenses needed for construction sites
• Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other
• Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper
construction procedures are being followed.
Identify local community and environmental risks and develop risk management strategies
for the respective projects/site. Ensure that all issues are resolved in a professional manner.
• Administrative Tasks
• Prepares necessary reports for third party evaluation, deficiency and progress reports, and
other reports requested by management;
• Maintain an inventory log for all materials, equipment and related resources required at site.
• Processes requisition of supplies and materials needed to complete the construction project
on a timely basis.
• Negotiate with external vendors on contract agreements, as needed.
• Ensures identified first responders address emergencies such as machine/equipment
breakdown or failures, natural calamities and civil unrest; communicate timely updates to
the head office.
• People Management
• Oversee the work performance of all workers on site. Provides clear directives and instructions to all.
• Implements team adherence to safety practices and procedures.
1. Must be a licensed Civil Engineer.
2. At least has a 8 years and work experienced in a Managerial position is required for the
3. Experienced in ports and harbor (reclamation works, construction wharfs, and pile driving
works) is an advantage.
4. The candidate must possess the following qualities:
a. Analytical thinker and problem-solving skills
b. Keen to details
c. Good communication skill
d. Leadership skills