About the role:
A technical architect with experience in AEM website production, you will be able to share your skills and experience with fellow coders whilst working as a key contributor to the production of our many high-profile websites. We work with leading-edge technologies, which change continuously. Therefore, you must be keen to learn new tools and technologies, pick up and understand new systems and processes and enjoy problem solving. You will face several different projects in parallel, so you must be able to handle more than one project at a time and be mindful of the importance of timely delivery. You will be comfortable with the responsibility of looking after live content and overseeing others work. You will be a good communicator, able to share your knowledge and ideas with others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Determine organization specific needs and identify system specifications.
• Analyzing the needs of large systems and creating manageable parts for a smoother development process
• Plan and design the structure of technology systems and provide effective solution to meet the requirements.
• Communicate the technology architecture solution to the client thru workshops and other knowledge sharing sessions.
• Communicate system requirements to software development teams and aid throughout the development process.
• Ensure that systems satisfy quality standards and procedures according to industry standard and best practices.
• Creation of technological diagrams to illustrate different architectural diagrams such as application, data, security, and integration architecture.
• Provide technical consultation to other projects for a specific issue about the concerned system.
• Communicate AEM technology architecture to client in accordance with their submitted requirements.
• Coordination with Adobe regarding product issues, aftercare support and other essential technical inquiry from the development team.
• Coordination with client third-party systems to ensure that integration systems would still work according to the application design.
• Calling out risk and suggesting mitigation plan on any technological constraints.
• Coordination with different development teams to implement the solution blueprint.
• Lead the delivery of an AEM application both from architecture, integration and development standpoint.
• Creation of AEM estimation based on the approved solution plan.
• Conduct brownbag and capability sessions to upskill software developers in AEM.
• Assist clients on UAT, Security and Performance testing
• Participate in any AEM issues and may perform firefighting and debugging.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• 5 years or above of hands-on AEM application development experience. Should have experience on both Frontend and Backend development
• 5 years or above of software development using Java integrating AEM including the usage of Sling Frameworks.
• Experience in creating technological diagrams to illustrate different architectural diagrams such as application, data, security, and integration architecture is a must
• Must have knowledge and hands-on experience on different frontend frameworks (e.g., React, Vue, Handlebars, and Angular)
• Must have knowledge and hands-on experience on different webservice integrations such as REST and SOAP.
• Must have knowledge and hands-on experience on data structures and object-oriented Java development.
• Must have knowledge experience on both website performance and security improvements
• Must have knowledge experience on Java unit testing. Should be able to write unit testing using TDD approach.
• Must have knowledge and hands-on experience on web responsive site development across all multiple devices
• Must have knowledge experience on website accessibility.
• Knowledge on functional unit testing is a plus (e.g. Selenium, Jasmine, etc.)
• Basic knowledge and hands-on experience on code versioning tools.
• Basic knowledge and hands-on experience on continuous integration and development tools. This includes the usage of code quality scans such as SonarQube, CheckMarx, and BlackDuck.
• Basic knowledge of technology architecture is a plus.
• Keen interest in web-site technology and aptitude for problem solving.