- 1. Responsible for supporting the delivery of brand
growth by implementing brand strategies and
initiatives both online & offline.
- Business planning which includes development of
marketing programs aligned with the overall business.
- Carries out consumer immersion and other relevant consumer insights exercises.
- Responsible for monitoring business performance and
generating actions to improve brand preference and
- End-to-end project management of assigned brand/
product projects from identifying opportunities, to the
brief, to campaign planning and execution to post
evaluation; ensuring timely roll out.
- Collaborates with Marketing Services and Trade
Market on new launches and market opportunities.
- Prepares marketing forecast based on Marketing calendar.
- Works with suppliers and creative agencies for the
briefs and execution details together with internal
- Monitors competitive pricing and product performance.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Sales, Marketing, Business course.
- At least three years of experience in brand/product marketing; experience in FMCG/ food
brand is a plus.
- Exposure in new product development and launch.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong business mindset and analytical power.
- Proven ability to demonstrate data-driven decision making, and forecasting experience required.
- Passion to grow with strong time management skill.
- Excellent project management skills; ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Creative and results-oriented.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.