Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide necessary manpower, equipment units, and materials needed for the project assignment.
- Prepares canvass sheet and Purchase Order for the approval of the Construction Manager given the set amount limit by the Head Office.
- Ensure payroll is prepared and submitted on time.
- Monitoring project control from actual unit cost, expense/output on a daily basis.
- Prepares correspondence and documents related to assigned projects.
- Document and check the daily accomplishment report versus the scheduled activity for the day.
- Maintain that all records are up-to-date and organized.
- Document and analyze all the manpower and equipment utilization.
- Interview workers and schedule an actual test based on the position they applied.
- Ensure that the requirements of the newly hired workers are forwarded to the Head Office, HR Department.
- Weekly submission of reports on the financial and physical inventory of materials based on the usage for the week.
- Ensures that the petty cash budget is replenished on time.
- Documentation and on-time submission of site payables.
- Ensures that all toolbox minutes of the meeting are properly documented.
- Ensures the quality control and assurance on the project.
- Ensures that the safety guidelines are implemented and followed by the workers.
- Must be a licensed Civil Engineer.
- At least has 3 years of work experience in the related field required for the position.
- Experienced in site assignment is an advantage.
- The candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Analytical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Keen to details
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Must be willing to travel to project sites, which may be in the province.
- Physically fit and healthy
- Sound mind and logical judgment.