- The role of the Marketing Coordinator – Data & Insights is to promote the use of data and performance analysis for sellers.
- This role involves various data-related activities, including assessing stakeholder readiness, measuring performance, and monitoring data quality.
- The positive impact of this role on the business can be described as follows:
Core day-to-day responsibilities:
- Analysis & Insights: Identify and address readiness gaps in the community by collaborating with field stakeholders. Assist the Area Lead in measuring customer engagement and acceleration through marketing activities. Monitor data quality and provide detailed and on-demand analysis of segment reach by product.
- Marketing Performance Analysis: Provide analysis and insights on marketing performance using available reports and data sources. Identify field requirements for additional dashboards and explore cross-market opportunities. Evaluate and integrate new data sources.
- Data Processing & Lead Management: Apply data quality checks through validation, cleansing, and database enrichment/matching. Maintain data quality and monitor marketing pressure. Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations like GDPR.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Support the Data & Insights (D&I) lead by providing data insights and updates on a monthly basis. Act as a subject matter expert and provide consultation across groups on best practices and customer-centric activities.
- Proven skills in written and verbal communications.
- Basic business, systems, and process analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding of data principles and tools such as Adobe Analytics, PowerBI, Excel, SQL, R, Python.
- Ability to articulate and promote services to stakeholders.
- Relationship management and collaboration skills.
- University degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience as a data analyst.
- Self-starter: Possess a proactive attitude and a drive to find creative solutions.
- Team player: Focus on collective success rather than individual achievements, being cooperative and collaborative.
- Open-minded: Be effective in working with diverse teams and personalities, and be adaptable and flexible.
- Detail-oriented: Approach work with precision and capable of thorough analysis.
- Cool-headed: Maintain patience and composure.
- Drive for results: Be tenacious and persistent, knowing when to conduct research and when to make quick decisions.
- Client service-oriented: Have a positive and optimistic outlook.