This role is responsible for creation of marketing / advertising materials, such as product labels, documents or brochures, that provide information about a company’s offerings
- Conceptualize and produce online and offline collateral for marketing and sales, including original campaigns, direct mail, brochures, print and banner ads, product sheets, PowerPoint presentations and more.
- Work closely with clients and/or project management teams to understand the client’s business needs.
- Formulate forward-thinking concepts and render designs for multimedia campaigns while always elevating our client’s brand
- Responsible for the design and production of a diverse range of graphic, print, and digital media collateral to support client needs.
- Develop comprehensive multimedia campaigns.
- Identify fresh and innovative design solutions that push the boundaries of the client brand and explore more effective formats and/or media channels.
- Ensure that all work produced is to a suitably high standards and within brand guidelines and specifications.
- Responsible for ensuring brand consistency while offering a fresh approach to design, artwork, digital and print output.
- Provide effective visual solutions by leading the execution of client creative requests and creative projects.
- Works independently and carry client brand ethic, integrity and requirements downstream from the client into the greater team.
- Assumes responsibility and takes the lead on more complex creative design projects/assignments
- Creative professional with a minimum of 5 years experience in designing and producing marketing collaterals.
- Excellent skills in Adobe designing softwares
- Able to ask unscripted strategic and logical questions to elicit a full understanding of client needs
- Ability to analyze issues and make decisions for the greater good
- Ability to work independently and with a team to achieve business objectives
- Strong project management skills in a fast-paced environment with multiple, changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent networker & Strong team player
- Can do attitude and an ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised, detail oriented, client focused and proactive
- Experience creating new sites in WordPress and modifying or maintaining existing WordPress sites
- Familiarity with web hosting configurations of popular web hosts (WP Engine, GoDaddy, SiteGround) and experience solving common hosting problems
- Experience working with CSS, PHP, HTML, jQuery
- Must have familiarity with the WP plugin marketplace and the most popular plugins
- Experience troubleshooting WordPress and hosting issues
- Experience creating custom WordPress themes and plugins
- WooCommerce experience
- Hands on experience with website speed optimization, security optimization, and on-page SEO
Salary Range: PHP 30,000 – PHP 40,000 (Negotiable)
Why waiting? Apply NOW