- The Equipment Manager (Equipment/1128) shall contribute to the growth of 1128 Commercial
Inc., on commercial sales, equipment maintenance, rental operations, business development,
purchasing and financial management.
- Set plans and directions of the Department/Company on product sales development,
maintenance management, rental and project operations, business development and
- Develop programs, systems and policies to accomplish Department/Company goals,
objectives and target revenue.
- Lead in the implementation of plans and programs of the Department/Company.
- Organize the administrative policies of the Department/Company both internal and
- Manages the finances of the Department/Company in controlling operations expenses,
budget planning and revenue.
Responsible in the management and control of the Department/Company assets and
- Perform other task that may be required by the President or the management.
POSITION COMPETENCY PROFILE
- Aligning Performance for Success – Focusing and guiding others and self in
accomplishing work objectives.
- Operational Decision Making – Relating and comparing; securing relevant
information and identifying key issues; committing to an action after developing
alternative courses of action that take into consideration resources, constraints, and
- Team Development – Using appropriate methods and interpersonal style to develop,
motivate, and guide a team toward successful outcomes and attainment of business
- Change Leadership – Continuously seeking (or encouraging others to seek)
opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing organizational
problems and opportunities.
- Driving for Results – Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using
measurement methods to monitor progress toward goal attainment; tenaciously
working to meet or exceed those goals while deriving satisfaction from the process of
goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Business Acumen – Understanding and utilizing economic, financial, and industry data
to accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identifying key issues, and
developing strategies and plans.
- Communication – Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media
to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them
understand and retain the message.
- Impact – Creating a good first impression; commanding attention and respect;
showing an air of confidence.
- Knowledgeable in Business Management / Operations
- Equipment Maintenance
- Regulatory compliance requirements
- People Management
- BSME Graduate/holder of PRC license or equivalent.
BASIC TRAINING REQUIREMENT
- Comprehensive Company Orientation (Including Industry)
- Corporate Mission, Vision & Values
- Basic Occupational Safety Training
WORK EXPERIENCE AND DURATION REQUIREMENT
- With at least 8 to10 year work experience on equipment, sales, business development &
- Experienced and conversant to all brands of equipment and its operations
Experienced on fleet management, business development and equipment rental.
- Licensed Engineer
- Office Environment
- Site Environment (with identified conditions related to the function)
- Travels from time to time
EQUIPMENT/WORK TOOLS REQUIREMENT
- Basic Office Electronic Equipment