The Finished Artist role is part of the Hub Content Studio team. This position is responsible for delivering high-quality content that is on brief, cost-effective, and delivered in a timely manner.
Core Experience and Responsibilities:
- More than 8 years of applicable experience with a strong, cross-functional background.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Suite and sound technical and creative knowledge in all aspects of graphic design using Adobe CC Suite applications.
- Producing required deliverables by designing layouts or building master original artwork using elements from multiple sources, adapting and versioning as necessary.
- Understanding ISO proofing delivery and equipment.
- Following client brand guidelines and applying them to designs or builds.
- Effectively interpreting job briefs creatively and seeking clarifications when needed.
- Reviewing designs and builds for errors before printing, publishing, or final dispatch.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and maintaining clear and open communication about project status.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest development techniques and best practices.
Reporting Lines and Squads:
The Finished Artist reports to the Design Lead, partners with the Producers, and works closely with the Creative Hub. As part of the “Creative Squad,” the Finished Artist proactively connects with global counterparts to stay updated on the latest trends, insights, and innovations.
- Understanding the business proposition.
- Supporting others on projects and understanding priorities and brand intricacies.
- Presenting clear and detailed business cases for necessary requests.
- Collaborating with others to find the best solutions efficiently.
- Identifying value-add opportunities on assigned projects/brands.
Communication and Collaboration:
- Influencing mid-level executives through effective speaking and writing.
- Consistently and correctly writing in terms of tone, grammar, and spelling while balancing formality and friendliness.
- Actively listening and using empathy to demonstrate understanding through repetition and timely action.
- Always asking others “why” and considering the collective outcome.
- Being accountable and accepting responsibility when things go wrong and proactively working collaboratively to find solutions.
Critical Thinking and Innovation:
- Identifying problems and quickly finding their source.
- Considering facts and data to effectively solve any challenges.
- Being willing to fail and iterate quickly to improve.
- Using emotional intelligence to understand others.
- Proactively learning about new technologies, trends, and techniques.
Craft and Quality:
- Always considering the power of craft in any given output.
- Promoting work internally and sharing its value.
- Conceptualizing, developing, and finishing ideas.
- Providing constructive feedback to others when work is not up to standard.
- Executing and delivering work with efficiency.
- Understanding the importance of timesheets for tracking and reporting.
- Having knowledge of how the company generates revenue and the cost drivers involved.