- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field/technology. Certification is a plus.
- Master’s degree in related fields is a plus.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in software development or quality assurance, with progressively responsible experience in manual testing.
- Test design techniques.
- Defect management process.
- Knowledge of the business domain.
- Experience in a variety of testing efforts.
- Understanding of common software failures and faults.
- Knowledge of the system or application-under-test.
- Knowledge of the test automation process.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, infrastructure, and cloud development.
- Knowledge of software testing.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile environments.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance principles.
- Requirements analysis and management.
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers and systems analysts.