The Marketing Automation Lead will be an Adobe Campaign Subject Matter Expert (SME) and will be responsible for the design, testing, execution, maintenance and reporting of marketing campaigns within the Adobe Campaign Classic and Adobe Campaign Standard platforms.
Primary Day to Day Responsibilities
- Use Adobe Campaign to build, deploy and monitor critical demand generation programs, such as engagement programs, trigger and batch campaigns, email, webinar and live event programs. Activities include program flow builds, email creation, landing page creation, form creation, list uploads and data management.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to execute best-in-class Adobe Campaign programs in support of the buyer journey, including demand generation, pipeline acceleration, etc.
- Assist in data maintenance and hygiene within the automation tool and ensure accurate segmentation and targeting.
- Implement marketing automation best practices and ensure proper end-to-end testing of programs prior to launch.
- Partner with our analytics team to deliver marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on program performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness.
- Ensure all program assets and data management programs adhere to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and email laws such as CASL/CAN-SPAM
- Collaborate with marketing technology and marketing operations SMEs via Team Meetings, User Groups and other forums.
- Minimum 3 years within the Adobe Campaign Classic platform is required.
- Having Adobe Certification/s is a strong plus but is not required.
- Knowledge of multiple aspects of email marketing including dynamic program implementation, campaign management, template coding, analysis, legislation, authentication and sender reputation systems, deliverability, and general industry trends and metrics
- Functional knowledge of digital marketing ecosystem, content marketing, paid and owned media, as it relates to marketing automation.
- Functional knowledge of tools integrating with Adobe Campaign such as: Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Salesforce, etc.
- Self-starter and leader who is highly accountable and communicative.
- Excellence in written and oral communications; strong presentation skills; highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Be able to work under a fast paced, deadline focused environment and manage multiple projects across more than one client and/or group.