What is this role, and how does it positively impact the business?
Integrated Marketing Coordinator – Commercial – The Commercial market is 1 of 4 key markets targets with a dedicated team. As a member of the Integrated Marketing team, this role will focus on the Commercial market and collaborate with area and functional team members in ensuring their marketing efforts are properly executed and adhere to the processes defined.
The IM-Commercial MC function coordinates marketing execution, integrating across events, social, data and leveraging on MSC services. This role will work closely with the Events team in order to plan, schedule and drive demand to events.
Your core day-to-day responsibilities include:
Planning & Set up: Attends Commercial planning meetings, interprets the objectives and than sheperds the team through the Centralized Service processes. This includes a wide array of tasks such as project planning, ensuring data flow through the relevant systems and setting expectations around delivery.
Execution & Project Management: This role acts in a project management capacity once the set up and plans are understood. This role is integral to the end-to-end execution and ensuring that the processes are followed and assigns accountabilities to the various players in the process. Manages the Commercial social channels publishing content and reviews copy localizations.
Specifically, this role will support event demand generation and coordinate closely with the Events team.
Data & Insights: Ensures leads are uploaded to Marketo and uses reporting provided by the Marketing Services teams. Uses reporting to provide specific views to stakeholders and regularly reviews Marketing Services dashboards. Supports analytics leads to associate marketing spend and conducts monthly hygiene reviews to ensure metadata is correct.
Subject Matter Expertise: Acts as local champion on global commercial marketing tools and services. Educates local stakeholders on modern marketing services and tool capabilities.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing communications vehicles, tools and execution, both online and offline.
- Proven skills in written and verbal communications
- Intermediate to advanced project management strategies and tools
- Basic business, systems, and process analysis
- Ability to articulate and evangelize services with stakeholders
- Relationship management, collaboration and conflict resolution skills
- Bilingual / Must know Japanese (written and verbal competency)
- University degree preferred.
- 2 years or more experience with marketing communications (agency or client side), business operations or business consulting experience, project management experience
- Self-starter – Have a proactive attitude and a desire to find creative solutions.
- Team player – Focus on winning as a team rather than individually. Be cooperative and collaborative.
- Open-minded – Be able to work effectively across different teams and personalities. Be flexible and adaptable.
- Detail-oriented – Treat the work as your own and be able to analyze.
- Cool-headed – Be patient and even tempered.
- Drive for results – Be tough and persistent, and know when to research vs. when to make a quick decision.
- Client service oriented – Be positive and optimistic.