Educational Requirement :• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant qualifications.
• An information security or other similar technical certification such as, CEH, CompTIA Security or CCNA Security is desirable.
Experience Requirements :
• 5+ years relevant experiences in a large enterprise environment. (Preferably in Hotel Entertainment industry).
• Requires in depth experience and knowledge of enterprise IT security technologies.
• Possess knowledge and experience in managing compliance and/or security organization, including planning and executing security policies and standards development.
• 3+ years in information security preferred to include administration in least 6 of the following disciplines:
• Execute Data Security, Privileges Access Management and Account Life-Cycle Process.
• 2FA administration management, access provisioning, removal and technical support.
• Performs daily IT Security threat prevention operations, vulnerability assessment, monitoring, executing data security controls and policy enforcement.
• Anti-Malware administration and security analytics operation, monitoring, malware blocking applying control and countermeasures, file device trajectory investigation, control and mitigation containment.
• Administration of Spam Firewall Email Security Systems, control, blocking, monitoring and investigation of reported malicious emails.
• Investigate, verify and mitigate malicious URL Websites.
• Monitoring of vulnerability points, analyze, validate and assess potential data security risks.