As a Company’s Motion Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for creating high quality motion graphics sequences for a variety of clients. We will look to you for creative input and involvement in the design and development of projects. You will sometimes work with our compositing team to provide elements, typically products, with a view to them being integrated into existing commercials.
- You will work to tight deadlines on a wide variety of jobs including TV commercials, digital campaigns and in-house productions, building and adapting both live action and motion graphics sequences to fulfill client briefs, as well as matching and amending existing masters.
- You will also be involved in the re-versioning of existing work for global markets and will be expected to adhere to workflow processes so that projects can be re-accessed and re-versioned quickly and effectively.
- The ideal candidate will take an active interest in staying abreast of changing trends in design, VFX, software and will be committed to producing the highest standard of work at all times
- At least 4 years of professional experience of Motion Graphics design in both After Effects and Cinema4D
- Strong knowledge of Premiere
- Good Working Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Consistent attention to detail essential • Excellent time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and tight deadlines
- Able to adapt to new working methods and technology advances
- Excellent design, typographical and conceptual skills
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and contribute to the creative development of projects
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain focus in pressured situations
- Ability to critically assess your own work so as to complete VFX and motion graphics jobs to a standard that meets the approval of producers and clients
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Methodical approach to work and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of tracking software, e.g. PFtrack & Mocha, a plus.