About the Regional Sales Manager (Baking Ingredients) Role:
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for business expansion and the company’s customer base to achieve sales quotas for specific districts. Ultimately, the role will ensure that assigned area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of business objectives and contributes to the company’s success in the long run.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Support Area Sales Managers with day-to-day sales operations
- Evaluate sales and individual performances
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operation of a region (or number of sales) while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. The ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager or similar senior sales role in the same industry (food and/or baking ingredients).
- Ability to measure and analyse key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs).
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Understanding of sales operations.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- BSc degree in sales, business administration or relevant field.
- This company has been in the business for more than 30 years and have always that mindset to innovate and expand their business.
- If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, this Regional Sales Manager (Baking Ingredients) role is right for you.