- Assist the R&D Officer in the preparation of samples for various product applications.
- Safeguard confidentiality of formulation and procedure for all products and information related to all projects.
- Responsible for the validity and accuracy of formulation of samples prepared for submission to customers.
- Handle product developmental/improvement work on projects assigned by the R&D Officer or R&D Manager.
- Coordinate with QA Assistant on analyses of new materials and products and handle preparation of specifications required.
- Monitor batch trial run and initial commercial run of approved new products.
- Handle sample evaluation of developmental projects and substitute materials applied in various products.
- Prepare and evaluate substitute raw materials as is and used in various finished product application.
- Prepare activity report on a weekly basis and plan of activities on a monthly basis for submission to R&D Manager.
- Other special tasks or assignments that may be assigned by the Sr. R&D Officer, R&D Manager and the President.
- Graduate of BS Food Technology, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Must have at least 1 year related work experience.
- Must have GMP and GLP training.
- Preferably with knowledge or experience in documentation and/or packaging.