- As a Senior Account Manager or Account Manager, you will respond to information requests and be responsible for client relationships, managing the team, building relationships with stakeholders, and delivering against budgets and workflows.
- Your role is to traffic the work into the studio, factoring in-studio resources, media scheduling/timelines, guidelines, and demanding stakeholders.
- You will possess fantastic organizational skills and accept accountability to ensure your campaigns go out on time and within budget.
- You will be working on a range of clients, liaising with our studio, and seeing the project through from end to end.
Reporting lines and critical stakeholders
- This role reports to the Group Account Director (based in Singapore), and you will collaborate with stakeholders across all departments.
- Coordination with Clients (primary for East Cluster including Philippines, Vietnam, and Cambodia; secondary to other Clusters with spare capacity), agencies, and internal teams, resolving problems quickly and communicating effectively.
- Work on adaptation campaign works, including coordination between Client/agency and Business Affairs team for ASC censorship for the Philippines.
- Strive for better client and stakeholder relations.
- Work closely with Group Account Director on P&L, forecast, and budgeting.
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery.
- Manage and monitor timelines and deadlines, set realistic client expectations, proactively chase and interrogate delays.
- Escalate issues to the East Cluster Team (Group Account Director and Senior Account Manager).
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the brand.
- Distribute contact reports and agendas.
- Manage multiple numbers of jobs and projects at any one time, all at different stages and with other requirements.
- Liaise with East Cluster Team, transcreation team, and studios, ensuring all stakeholders are kept up-to-date on the progress of their work.
- Liaise with various creative agencies to source master artwork and resolve queries and issues.
- Proven ability to make informed decisions and problem-solve based on sound knowledge.
- Book and schedule work for the studio.
- Ensure timelines are on track and met, and work produced is of the highest standard.
- At least 8+ years in an advertising/production environment, including ASC clearance, will be considered for Senior Account Manager; with fewer years of experience, will be considered as Account Manager.
- IT literate.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Sound technical understanding of client requirements.
- Prioritization, time management, and attention to detail.
- Focusing on continuous improvement, delivering excellent quality, and high levels of customer service.
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.