- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field/technology.
- Certification is a plus.
- Master’s degree in related fields is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in:
- Designing and architecting web-based applications.
- Database management.
- Project management.
- Technical background and experience in systems development.
- Knowledge in IT architecture, infrastructure, cloud development, data modeling, and understanding of frameworks.
- Experience using the Git versioning system.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile environments.
- Requirements analysis and management.
- The ability to visualize complex issues.
- The ability to communicate across communities.
- The ability to understand boundaries.
- Analytic and creative problem-solving skills.