Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret business requirements and develop solutions based on provided specifications.
- Ensure that solution decisions align with the project architecture vision.
- Ensure technology solutions meet internal IT&S and Audit policies and procedures, client-mandated security standards, and established development best practices and frameworks.
- Participate in defect triages with the Manila team and, if necessary, the SLC Technology team to resolve issues and remove blockers.
- Conduct peer code reviews and provide timely feedback.
- Proactively escalate risks and issues, including suggesting mitigation steps and alternate solutions to problems identified, to the manager.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of professional experience in building highly interactive web applications.
- 2+ years of professional experience in building Sitecore 8.2 or greater websites.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and principles.
- Experience with one or more back-end development platforms such as ASP.NET and .NET Core.
- Strong source control experience with Git, TFS, or Subversion.
- Knowledge and experience with major internet protocols and methodologies, including Restful APIs, Swagger/OpenAPI, AJAX, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and familiarity with other databases like MySQL, Postgres, and SQLite.
- Willingness to learn Helix, SXA, and SPE.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work across platforms and technologies.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
Beneficial, but not required:
- Sitecore certification or experience.