The Social Content Manager role focuses on developing innovative and creative content and editorial ideas to build engagement across B2B commercial and brand social communities. Here are the key details:
Who We’re Looking For:
- Previous experience as a Social Editorial Lead, Senior Community Manager, Content Manager, or Multimedia Journalist, preferably in B2B Tech.
- Proactive self-starter passionate about enhancing client’s social channels through collaboration with the client and agency colleagues.
- Experience in a client-facing role, preferably with a large blue-chip client.
- Ability to educate stakeholders and colleagues on social-first creativity.
- Understanding of audience perspectives and the ability to create content that captures attention and builds brand loyalty.
- Confident presenter capable of pitching ideas and creating comprehensive editorial plans aligned with the strategic vision.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent written English skills, including spelling and grammar.
- Understanding of best practices in social media and response management.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, particularly Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, including platform-first formats for both paid and organic content.
- Previous experience in line management.
- Generate editorial content ideas on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis aligned with the strategic vision and performance insights from the social strategy and insights team.
- Collaborate with the Social Strategy, Creative, and Account Management teams to create and present social ideas for the client.
- Plan and manage the editorial posting schedule and content themes across various platforms.
- Work closely with the copywriter to oversee copy and ensure tone of voice consistency.
- Collaborate with the animation/video/asset creation team to ensure engaging and appropriate assets for the target audience.
- Continually optimize and conceptualize content based on learnings and past performance analysis.
- Stay informed about audience preferences, community conversations, and channel-specific content strategies.
- Distribute the right content across appropriate platforms and provide rationale for content decisions.
- Lead editorial meetings and client briefings, providing updates on content curation and recommendations.
- Maintain regular communication with the Account team and client’s social marketing management team.
- Manage and mentor a Community Manager.
- Engage in conversations on non-owned channels and mentor the Community Manager to support outreach efforts.
- Stay informed about industry trends, new platform developments, and formats to drive innovation with the client.
- Experience using Social Media approval-flow tools and publishing tools like Opal and Sprinklr.
- Experience working with both B2B and B2C brands.
- Knowledge of digital accessibility best practices for creating inclusive and accessible social content.
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud apps, including Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.