- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field. QA certification is a plus.
- Master’s degree in related fields is a plus.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in software development or quality assurance.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, infrastructure, and cloud development.
- Knowledge of software testing.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile environments.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance principles.
- Requirements analysis and management.
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers and systems analysts.